March is National Ladder Safety Month
Did You Know?
- Over 137,000 emergency room visits annually are due to ladder injuries.
- There are approximately 137 ladder-related injures every day in the United States
- Ladders are the #6 on OSHA’s Top 10 Most Cited Violations
Remember to Always…
- Inspect ladders before use and remove from service if deficiencies are identified
- Select the right ladder size and type of the job
- Set the ladder on a level, firm surface
- Maintain 3-points of contact
- Keep center of gravity inside side rails
For more information, flyers, and weekly topics, visit the Ladder Safety Month website sponsored by The American Ladder Institute.